This morning I got the great news that my blog has been nominated for the ‘Sunshine Award’ by thevibe101. Thank you, Vibe, I am very honored to be nominated by you.
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Include the Sunshine Award Logo(s) in a post or in your blog.
2) Share the love and thank the person who nominated you and in your post provide the link or name of their blog and comment what their site is about.
3) Answer 10 questions about yourself from the person/blog that nominated you.
4) Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers and ask them 10 questions.
5) You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!
6) Link your nominees’ blog/site names to your post and let them know they are nominated via their blog.
Thevibe101 is about lifestyle, travel, fashion, photography and everything else most of us love in this world. A great inspiration, thevibe101 brings a smile with every post.
10 questions about me:
1. If you had one day to play God, what would you do?
Remove the entire meanness in the world.
2. If you could turn back time, what would you change in this world?
3. If you found $10,000 in an alleyway, what would you do?
Most likely freak out and leave the spot faster!
4. Which movie character can you most relate to and why?
None, I have my own personality.
5. Who is the best world leader of all time and why?
Fashion world: Yves Saint Laurent, for empowering the women with his creations.
6. What is the best movie of all time and why?
Anna Karenina (2012), for its different approach and emotion transmitted.
7. Where is the best city to live and why?
Not really a city: Monaco. Safe, happy, sunny.
8. What’s the next gadget that should be invented e.g. flying car, money that grows on trees?
9. What is the root of all evil?
10. If you weren’t on a diet and there was no risk to your health, what would you eat?
Among many things, I love photography, travel and fashion.
Questions for my nominees:
- What is your favorite thing to do when no one is around?
- What is your favorite book?
- Who is your favorite artist and why?
- What motivates you?
- What’s your favorite holiday spot?
- Do you take decisions based on what your heart tells you or on what your mind dictates you?
- Have you kept up with the New Year’s resolutions you made at the beginning of 2012?
- Do you incline to be more spontaneous or planning is your thing?
- Do you have a dream you pursue?
- What is your happiest memory so far?
Happy Thursday, loves! The weekend is just around the corner!